CANCELLED: “SIMPLE TALK: The Empowered Team’s Guide to Higher Cosmetic Treatment Acceptance”
About this Seminar
Simple, genuine communication can guide a patient through treatment options and toward treatment acceptance.
Dr. Pam Marzban, whose cosmetic work in full mouth rehabilitation has been recognized and awarded internationally, shares communication techniques that walk the patient through the discovery process and guide them to predictable options in obtaining the smile they’ve always wanted. Learn what to look for, the questions to ask and how to maximize efficiency in the doctor’s exam. Review and discuss case studies to solidify the learning.
• Pinpoint the critical steps of a systematic smile evaluation
• Learn how to Identify whether a case is cosmetic, occlusal or both
• Understand how to utilize photography to create an understood and predictable result
• Understand the esthetic relationship among teeth, gingival tissue, lips and overall facial esthetics
• Review clinical cases which demonstrate to dental assistants and hygienists how to recognize obstacles thereby filtering options
• Identify the most powerful questions to ask patients to increase case acceptance
• Receive suggestions for promoting the longevity, dental health and brilliance of the aesthetically restored smile
Session in partnership with The Aurum Group
About Dr. Pamela Marzban
I am a practicing dentist, clinical instructor, speaker and author. My focus and my goal is to get dentists to acknowledge the importance of having an effective and strong team by empowering them. Teach them and encourage them to take ownership towards the success of the business. Teams need to realize how important they are and how every action and every human interaction affects the success of the practice. I give step by step guidance as to what can be delegated, how to delegate and to whom to delegate to. I will teach the entire team about “simple talk”, which is a simple, effective and genuine style of communication that anyone can apply immediately. We also talk about how to implement technology that’s probably already in the office to gain treatment acceptance.
I have been in private practice for 16 years and owned my practice for 15 years of that time. I am part time faculty at, VCU school of dentistry. I am a writer; I write for the Academy of General Dentistry. My clinical work on TMD rehabilitation as well as cosmetic dentistry has been published and awarded nationally and internationally. I have taken many classes on communication and business development.
I have hired consultants to come to my office to train me and my team. And for many consecutive years my office has been recognized as a “top dentist ” office by every local publication and some national publications as well. With my experience and education I will help any dentist become a stronger leader and teams become more productive and efficient.